|Colorful Textile Mindfulness Reminder Necklace|
Yesterday, I tried something new and different adding a some color. As I created this necklace, these are a few thoughts that streamed through my mind:
- What does it mean to offer ourselves a soft place to land?
- What does it mean to accept all our thoughts and feelings--the good, the bad, the easy, the hard, the right, the wrong?
- Do we even need to label them or judge them?
- By giving our thoughts and feelings a soft place to land, will they never go away?
- Is giving our thoughts and feelings a soft place to land in a way a metaphor for acceptance?
- We don't cling to them or shoo them away. We just let them be there.
May you all find your own soft place to land.