..........slow down.......take a breath.......be in the moment.......hold your thoughts & feelings as gently as you would a baby bird.......let them go.......just be..........

Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Irish Celts and the Circle

I think I have always been drawn to the significance and symbolism of the circle shape.  There is more than one reason I have chosen that shape as a focal point for CenterRings mindfulness reminder necklaces.  To me, the circle is a symbol of acceptance and trust.

From the perspective of Celtic spirituality, I feel this quote sums up the significance of the circle well:



A Celtic Model of Ministry: The Reawakening of Community Spirituality








New CenterRings Mindfulness Reminder Necklace listed today.
 Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment